Webinar 2: What facilitates a Positive Learning Environment?
Positive Education for Teachers & Positive Psychology Practitioners
About the Event
Join qualified teachers and Positive Psychology Practitioners, Reece Coker, Diane Dreher, and George Kokolas, for a 3-part panel presentation and audience discussion series on Positive Education.
Over the course of 3 webinars, they will be sharing perspectives on answers to the following questions:
- What is Positive Education?
- What facilitates a Positive Learning Environment?
- How can we overcome obstacles to promote Positive Change in Education?
Reece, Diane, and George will discuss the dynamics that contribute to a positive learning environment. With perspectives from the UK, Greece, and USA, they will offer ideas on how to bring Positive Psychology into the classroom in ways that can support student wellbeing and their capacity to flourish.
- PPG Practitioner Members: £10 per webinar or £20 for 3 webinars (single payment)
- PPG Student Members: £5 per webinar or £10 for 3 webinars (single payment)
- Non PPG Members: £15 per webinar or £30 for 3 webinars (single payment)
The above prices include attendance of the event/s and an electronic Certificate of Attendance with CPD points (2 per event).
Payment options include PayPal and bank transfer. On booking, we will provide you with a PayPal link or bank transfer details.
Please note spaces are limited to 30 people per webinar. We recommend booking early to secure your spot.
You may attend one, two, or all three events. We recommend attending all three for a richer learning experience.
You will be emailed the Zoom link for attendance after booking your ticket.